Ship securely with  
Categories
, , , ,

Black Turmeric

450.0

Business Type Manufacturer, Supplier
Cultivation Type Common, Natural, Organic
Application Ayurvedic Products, Cooking, Herbal Products, Medicine, Clinical, Hospital, Personal
Style Dried, Fresh
Click to view more

Preferred Buyer From

Location Anywhere in India
  Chat Now

Black Turmeric Product Details

Grade A Feature Anti-Diabetic, Long Shelf Life, Natural, Natural Taste, No Added Color, Non Harmful, Anti-Diabetic, Anti-oxidant, Effective Packaging Type
Gunny Bags Packaging Size 25 KG
Type Black Turmeric, Natural
Shelf Life 1 Year
Drying Process Natural Dried, Sun Dried
Country of Origin
India
Port
Brahmapur, Ganjam, Odisha
Delivery Time
1 to 2 weeks

GST & Transport separate

75% advance payment booking and the rest 25% once the order is loaded with transport (post providing appropriate evidence)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Black Turmeric”

Q & A

There are no questions yet

Ask a question

Your question will be answered by a store representative or other customers.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Thank you for the question!

Your question has been received and will be answered soon. Please do not submit the same question again.

Error

Warning

An error occurred when saving your question. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:

Add an answer

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Thank you for the answer!

Your answer has been received and will be published soon. Please do not submit the same answer again.

Error

Warning

An error occurred when saving your answer. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:

The sustainability of Black Turmeric lies in its potential to support ecological balance and economic viability. As a native plant with medicinal properties, Black Turmeric, scientifically known as Curcuma caesia, offers a sustainable alternative to conventional crops. Its adaptability to diverse climates and low input requirements make it a resilient and environmentally friendly cultivation option. Furthermore, the plant's medicinal attributes contribute to the pharmaceutical and herbal industries, promoting sustainable healthcare practices. Local communities benefit from the cultivation of Black Turmeric as it can provide a source of income without depleting natural resources excessively. However, sustainable management practices, including ethical harvesting and cultivation methods, are crucial to ensure the long-term viability of Black Turmeric and prevent overexploitation. By integrating Black Turmeric cultivation with responsible agricultural practices, there is the potential for both ecological preservation and economic prosperity in a sustainable agricultural framework.

No more offers for this product!

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.